DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) is part of the internationally recognized IEC 62386 standard, the ZVEI-German electrical and electronics manufacturers' association. The DALI interface is a protocol for digital communication between stand-behind lighting devices and controllers.
- It is used to interface between DALI and KNX installations.
- The DALI interface standard is a protocol for digital communication between lighting devices and controllers.
- Feedback on the KNX line can be sent and the scenario functions can be controlled.
- Compatible with DALI-2 and incorporating innovative features.
- It supplies devices connected to the DALI line with the built-in DALI power supply.
- There are 2 DALI channels and each DALI channel can control 64 devices, 16 groups and 16 scenarios.
- Each DALI device can be individually, group and broadcast controlled.
- Visualization and control operations can be done via web server.